Subject: $5,500 Grant for Marco Frigerio 2204 Chasefield Dr.
From: "Grant Info" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:27:01 +0800

Dear Marco, 

We are unable to contact you at: - 2204 Chasefield Dr. about cash and
grants available to the Frigerio family. 

You have 24 hours from opening this email to claim your cash and grants,
free laptop computer, and $500 Visa gift card just for participating in
our survey. 

When you participate in our survey, you will also get info about how to
get the opportunity to receive $50,000 that never has to be repaid. Use
it for any purpose! 

Here is a link to the survey:
Cash and Grants Survey
<http://my.global--survey.com/survey.asp?linkdata=89201.1704001.215.187.
150>  

Thanks for your participation,

Robert - Cash & Grant Survey Administrator
You requested email updates about offers on 6/16/2004 12:00:00 PM from
IP address 4.14.163.20.
I have changed my mind and no longer wish to received these
notifications
<http://my.global--survey.com/updateprefs.asp?ld=26147.1704001.215.159.1
50> 
To unsubscribe by Postal Mail: 8721 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles CA
90069